- Date Listed22/05/2019
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypeContract
Eflexes Staffing & Recruitment are currently hiring a General / Payroll Administrator for a large organisation in the Shannon, Co. Clare region.
This contract role will work Monday to Friday 39hours in a busy office environment. The role requires previous events management experience and previous payroll administration experience. *Experience in both fields is essential*
• The role will involve Day to day administration, taking calls & responding to emails, room & travel bookings enquiries etc.
• The role of administrator requires a level of multitasking, working with teams, coordinating with management and engaging in planning according to business needs.
• The role also has responsibility for the Employee Wellness Programme at the site, engaging with employees in identifying, developing & promoting suitable wellness events & programmes
• The person may also have responsibility for the Time & Attendance (T&A) data that feeds into the Payroll process, ensuring a quality related payroll service is delivered, assisting managers and employees with general questions and issues while delivering a high quality customer service
Duties and Tasks:
• Work with internal and external customers, handling external or internal communication or management systems
• Organizing, arranging and coordinating meetings, making travel arrangements, scheduling external activities etc.
• Make improvements to the daily work processes
• Work with colleagues and lead Employee Wellness initiatives
• Complete payroll T&A processes as required, dealing with all aspects of the process including statutory and voluntary additions/deductions, queries etc.
• Administration of daily & monthly spreadsheets
• Internal & External Employer brand communication activity & coordination
-Minimum of 5 years in a busy administration based role
-Previous experience in events management/coordination
-Demonstrated Payroll administration experience
-iPass qualification desirable
-Proficient in MS Office suite, particularly in Excel
-Previous experience in promoting Employee Wellness activities a distinct advantage
Email your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org today
‘eFlexes applies the principles of fairness and equality of opportunity in employment’