Chartered Accountant Qualified/Part Qualified
Date Listed 23/05/2017
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Full-Time
MD Recruitment are now looking for chartered accounts for a number of roles. Please send you cv to email@example.com or ring on 0838343143
Facilitate the preparation and coordination of financial statements reporting in compliance with Accounting Principles and International Financial Reporting Standards.
Main Job Functions/Tasks
• Supervision, prepare and review annual, semi-annual and quarterly financial statements.
• Prepare and review financial highlights disclosures, including calculation of total returns, preparation of per share tables, expense ratio analysis, etc.
• Coordinate year-end financial statements process.
• Identify errors or problems and independently investigate; recommend solutions to team members or supervisors.
• Research transactions to ensure the accounting treatment is correct.
• Suggest methods and procedures for new work assignments, reviewing with the management.
• Assist in the development of training programmes for accountants in all aspects of financial reporting.
• Qualified/Part Qualified Accountant (preferably ACA).
• Related Honours degree.
• Proficient in MS office.
• Minimum 2 years of asset management accounting experience in an Audit Firm, Hedge Fund, Hedge Fund Administrator, Mutual Fund or other financial institutions.
• Previous financial statements preparation experience.
• Experience of working in a fast, dynamic professional services environment.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to multi-task and adhere to strict time deadlines.
Full job specification available for suitable candidates on application.