You might be interested in these similar ads
Accounts Assistant ( Payable / Rec )
Responsibilities Include / but not limited to :Accounts payable - managing high volume transactions (processing invoices to payment status)Accounts receivable - Credit control , cash allocations , dealing with Customer queriesReconcile - Subcontractor paymentsAssisting month end accounting dutiesother administrative duties within a accounts departmentexperience required:Excellent Computer skills ...
Accounting Technician/Bookeeper Available
Hi there. I am seeking work in an Accounts Position. I have 20 years work experience in Accounting. I have great knowledge and experience of debtors, creditors, bank recs, payroll etc. I use Sage/TAS Books Accounting Software. Would consider work anywhere in the Cork region for 8 to 10 hrs per week. Thanks for reading.
Available for Temporary Administration work
I am available on a temporary basis for temporary work in cork for 1-2 months in an administrative role. I come from a banking background very strong on excel and Microsoft applications. Cv available upon request. Flexible for both Cork and West Cork areas.
I am 15 years experience accounts technician with payroll banking accounts payable and credit control exp need a job admin exp also
Book keeping assistant
Person required to assist with book keeping role. Inputting of delivery docket information into system to create invoices.Previous experience helpful but not essential. Attention to detail and interest in figures necessary.
We are a small retail business based in Ballincollig and require bookkeeping services. We need someone for inputing invoices, sales, monthly bank reconciliation and management accounts. We use Surf accounts software. Thanks
Italian fluent Account Receivable Analyst
- Date Listed19/04/2019
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypeContract
Italian fluent Account Receivable Analyst
- Be seen as a “go-to” information resource for O2C AR credit management queries
- Effectively analyse all customer financial statements, payment trends & financial ratios to recommend credit limits to the affiliate process owne.
- Analyse account discrepancies to ensure the customer account is enabled for payment
- Manage the monthly Aged Debt review for your affiliate including the underlying analysis & the overall presentation & follow ups
- Prepare & present Quarterly Credit Committee data for Global Treasury and Affiliates CFO’s.
- Execute Sales Order credit release in a compliant & timely manner on a daily basis
- Review key metrics & communicate to stakeholders to ensure KPIs are being met & improved
- Support global/regional O2C projects with influence on excellent credit management
- Support the overall O2C AR team by demonstrating flexibility in providing cover for team members and training of new team members
- University Degree in Accounting/Business
- Demonstrated knowledge of Order to Cash work stream with a minimum of 2 years experience in a multinational Shared Services environment
- Minimum 2 years customer facing experience.
- Fluency in English + Italian fluent
- Excellent active listening skills with effective verbal skills to respond to customers with a rational and empathetic manner.
- Able to respond flexibly and empathetically to customer needs, managing their expectations effectively.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills
- To be able to translate business goals into specific objectives, and specific objectives into detailed needs
- To translate the information into meaningful understandings that are directly applicable to any project assigned
- Ability to demonstrate process improvement skills
- To be able to compare solution options, and evaluate how well they meet a particular need
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with various levels of personnel in the company’s Financial Organization, Affiliate Organization, customers, third party providers, and external auditors
- Compliance and controls experience
- Strong customer service skills
- Second fluent language
- SAP experience
Salary: up to 33K+5% bonus p/year
Contract: 12 months