You might be interested in these similar ads
Fully Qualified Accountant Available for Accounting Assignments at affordable fees
Hello,I am an experienced fully qualified chartered accountant with 8 years experience.I can help out in below assignments at affordable charges:- Book-Keeping- Multi currency bank account reconciliation, credit card reconciliation and PayPal reconciliation etc.- Data Analysis- Payroll- VAT Returns- VIES Returns- Business Registration- Preparation of Financial Statements- Filing CRO Returns- Prepa ...
Qualified Accountant, Practice
Job title: Qualified Accountant, PracticeLocation: Dublin 13Terms: PermanentHours: 39 hours per week, Monday to FridaySalary and Benefits: €55k, 21 days holidays, pension, health insurance Our client, a successful Chartered Accountants practice, is looking for an experienced accountant to join their growing team. This role will be perfect if you are looking to develop a rewarding career, and off ...
Building and Maintenance Company based in Dun Laighaire is looking for an Accounts person, mornings only. Experience in Revenue (VAT and claims) SAGE and TAS accounting system vital. * Reconciliation of direct debits and finance accounts. * Ensuring all payments amounts & records are accurate. * Track expenses of the company. * Working with journals, sales & purchase ledgers ...
Accountant Position Available
Contact- Please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org - do not call email only. Realtime Accountants is a expanding Firm based in Ballymount in Dublin 12 www.realtimeaccountants.ieIn response to increasing business activity we are expanding our team and are looking for an enthusiastic junior accountant who wishes to pursue a career in accountancy. The role offers the right individual the op ...
Accountancy Internship - 2020
Contact- Please send CV to email@example.com - do not call email only. Realtime Accountants is a expanding young Firm based in Ballymount in South Dublin www.realtimeaccountants.ie In response to increasing business activity we are expanding our team and are looking for an enthusiastic intern who has an interest in becoming an accountant / accountancy . The role offe ...
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic Trainee Accountant to join our small accountancy practice in Dublin 9.Duties to initially include general book-keeping, bank reconciliations and preparation of VAT returns. There is also an opportunity to progress to accounts preparation work. Would suit someone studying accountancy and eager to take their experience to the next level. Experience in Excel w ...
Income Tax Return from €99.00
I am fully Qualified and Revenue Registered Accountant. I can look after you income tax return. cost is €99.00 (standard) for per return.Please contact with me by phone, text or E-mail on 085-8008118 / firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you.Naz, Accpay Accounting & Payroll Services
Accountants all levels
- Date Listed18/05/2020
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable:
- Managing and processing accounts payable and receivable
- Processing all incoming and outgoing invoices
- Liaising with suppliers, subcontractors, banks and Revenue
- Payment of suppliers and subcontractors
- Ensuring all revenue requirements are met, including RCT/ VAT/PAYE returns
- Provision of project costing, with profit & loss, and review
- Carry out ad-hoc tasks as required.
- Weekly payroll processing including timesheets, entitlements and payslips.
- Control and reporting of wages percentage and overhead levels;
Company Management Accounts:
- Preparation of monthly Management Accounts; inclusive of Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet, Analysis and KPI's
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Proven working experience as Accounts Manager, min. 2-3 years in similar role
- Good working knowledge of Irish Revenue systems
- Previous Construction industry experience an advantage but not essential
- Proficient with Sage Accounting and Thesaurus Payroll
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Excellent capabilities with absolute attention to detail.
- Team player but able to work on own initiative and deadlines
- Excellent verbal & written communications; Fluent verbal & written English a must.
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible working hours
- On-site parking
- Casual dress
- Wellness programmes
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €28,000.00 to €65,000.00 /year.