You might be interested in these similar ads
€33,000 per year Credit Control auditor The Accounts Receivable/Income Auditor facilitate payment of all money due by promptly preparing invoices and processing incoming checks in accordance with hotel accounting and financial controls, and within the policies and procedures TASKS, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES CHECKS Ensures transfers from guest ledger to city ledger ...
FP Ireland are the leading suppliers of franking machines and consumables in Ireland. We are now actively recruiting a new Accounts Assistant to join our rapidly-expanding team. We are looking for a skilled Assistant to maintain our financial records, including purchases, sales, receipts and payments. Job duties include working closely with our accounting team to create and analyse financial repo ...
A qualified account is needed for a friendly shared service center in Blanchardstown. Dublin 15. Excellent location beside shopping center.To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily: Have responsibility for the integrity and management of the accounting ledgers. Be responsible for producing the monthly financial ...
Our client is seeking an Accounts Admin/Book keeper for permanent post in Dublin 2Reporting to Senior Book keeper the successful candidate will deal with the following:CORE DUTIES· Processing all debtors & creditors· Handling bank reconciliations for 4 bank accounts· Dealing with in-house administration as directed.· ad hoc dutiesHours: 35 per weekIdeal candidate:· Strong Excel and/or computerised ...
Looking to recruit an experienced Accounts Assistant for a position based in Dublin 2Suitable candidate must have a minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role focusing on both accounts payable & receivableAccounts Payable / Receivable. Processing invoices & bank transactions.Reconciliation of bank accountsPreparation of revenue returns. VAT, Intrastat, etc.Varied Ad Hoc WorkHours of work 8am ...
Accounts DepartmentAccounts Payable Assistant - Start dateImmediatelyHoursFull Time8.30 - 5pm Mon-Thursday8.30 - 4pm FridayExperience1 to 2 yearsPreferably in Construction or similar sectorRole Accounts payableProcessing of invoices on to the financial systemAgreeing invoices to purchase orders/delivery docketsLiaising with sites/managers to have invoices approved.Processing of payments to supplie ...
Part-qualified Accounting Technician for Bookkeeping Role (OFFICE BASED, Ballymount, D.12) This is a Part-Time Role, two mornings per week, 4 hours per day (Flexible Hours) Responsibilities: • Preparation of weekly and monthly bookkeeping records • Preparation of Payroll and submission of various tax returns • Accounts Payable and Receivable function • Other administration duties as requir ...
Accounts Payable Administrator, Permanent. North Dublin to €30K
Date Listed 13/06/2017
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Full-Time
Accounts Assistants - Accounts Payable
- Be proficient in Microsoft Word and strong Excel knowledge.
- Be experienced in use of accounting systems.
- Have a minimum of three years experience in a similar role.
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal. (Fluent English required)
- Be a motivated, positive person with excellent attention to detail.
- Have the ability to perform job functions with minimum supervision.
- Have the ability to work as part of a team.
- Be flexible and striving for continuous improvement.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Match all invoices to delivery docket and, auditing all invoices upon receipt for accuracy to pricing & delivered quantities. Ensure these differences are reconciled with by operational department with vendor. Post invoices on a weekly basis
- Verify no duplicate payments are made.
- Request and process any credit notes due.
- Resolve any debtor invoices that are beyond the acceptable terms for payment Allocate payments accordingly, send weekly/monthly invoices and statements.
- Maintain Debtors reconciliation.
- Post sales invoices to sales ledger as and when they are received.
- Prepare weekly sales reports internally and externally
- Ensure invoices are entered in proper accounting period, verify nominal codes and department code.
- Verify receipt & posting of all regularly scheduled monthly invoices/payments
- Reconcile on a monthly basis all supplier statements
- Assist in completing month-end closing procedures including reconciliations.
- Reconcile all cash from outlets and responsible for daily banking
- Reconcile monthly allocated balance sheet accounts mainly relating to, creditors and maintain record of reconciliations in P & L file by account with proper backup support for all reconciling items
- Each assistant is expected to carry out all reasonable requests by management
- Office administration duties as and when required.