Administrative and Accountancy Officer with Spanish
- Date Listed24/07/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
The Embassy of Chile in Ireland is looking for an Administrative and Accountancy Officer, to join our team and support our daily office procedures. Is important to have proven work experience in a similar position. Experience with office management software like MS Office and similar is also desired.
The position includes tasks as:
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets.
- Maintain and update Embassy databases and official documentation related to the position.
- Prepare weekly reports and presentations as assigned. Arrange travel, accommodations and events.
The ideal candidate should be:
- · Very focused, with a strong sense of responsibility and organisation.
- · Problem-solving attitude.
- · Excellent written and verbal communication skills both in English and Spanish.
- · Ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with others.
- · Have permission to work in the EU full time (Stamp number 4 or above). The Embassy of Chile will not arrange or be involved in any Visa applications.
Send your CV by -post only- to FAO: Mirosalv Mimica. Embassy of Chile, 44 Wellington Road, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4.
Application process will close on the 31th of July 2019 The Embassy of Chile will only contact successful applicants for an Interview.