Assistant Accountant / Senior Bookeeper
- Date Listed11/06/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
I am seeking a good all rounder is join my company in Dublin city centre, Ideally you will be a part qualified accountant with at least 2 years solid experience of working with Sage and on accounts payable able to work on your own incentive.
More that a book-Keeper, aspiring to be a controller, you will be entrusted with the day to day accounting where attention to detail is paramount.
- Management of all aspects of the the day-to-day financial operations - accounts payable
- Bank reconcilations and journal postings.
- Reporting, forecasting and analysis on a weekly, monthly and annual basis.
- Track the company's financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement.
- Provide insightful information and expectations to Finance Director to aid in long-term and short-term decision making.
- Monthly close process including all balance sheet reconciliations and commentary on financials.
- Implement and maintain an inventory management systems.
- Maintenance of accounting policies and procedures, including developing new policies and procedures to meet expanding .
Candidate characteristics include:
- Excellent communication skills
- Diligence in work at all times
- Well-organised and can work under own initiative and to deadlines set by self and others
- Competitive, and self driven
- Able to travel from time to time to Northern Ireland Office - once a month.
- Quick learner and demonstrates willingness to get things done
- Numerate and able to drive numbers
- AAT qualified with a minimum of 2 years experience in accounting
- Experience with Sage50 Accounts Professional
- Good attention to detail
- Strong Knowledge of Bookkeeping processes
- Analytical and accurate with numbers