Date Listed 11/08/2017
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Contract
Our client, a busy Professional Accounting Practice in Meath, require an Audit Senior for:
8 Month Contract poss Extension to 10-12 Months
· Accounts preparation for audit exempt companies and sole traders and review of similar work carried out by junior staff.
· Completion of audit exempt work program
· Undertaking audit work
· Completion of tax returns for clients including CT, PAYE/PRSI, VAT and Sub-contractor tax returns
· Management accounts preparation for clients
· Supervisory responsibility for junior staff where necessary
· Developing a good working relationship with clients and identifying cross selling opportunities.
· Good computer skills, especially Word, Excel and RELATE/SAGE Accounts Production
· Quickbooks experience would be desirable but not essential
· IPASS qualification and payroll experience would be an advantage
· Audit experience is essential
· Ability to work to deadlines is important
· Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
· Ability to work as part of a team, yet also work using own initiative when required.
· Qualified/part qualified ACA/ACCA/CPA
· Recent and relevant general practice experience