Bilingual Recruitment Consultant Junior
Date Listed 14/09/2018
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Full-Time
Bilingual Recruitment Consultant
Location: Dublin 7
Do you speak fluent English & another European language such as the following:
Czech, Russian, German, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, French, Polish or Finnish?
We are expanding!!! And we are looking for a Graduate Recruiter to Join our Team in our Multilingual Department! This is a role with High Volume! Would suit someone who loves the challenge and working towards targets!
As a BilingualRecruitment Consultant you will be responsible for sourcing, headhunting and matching candidates to your clients’ temporary or permanent vacancies across EMEA. You will need to learn, understand and integrate into your clients teams and departments to ensure that you are harmonizing both candidate and client requirements.
Some of the key responsibilities of a Bilingual Recruitment Consultant are:
- Developing a good understanding of clients and in order to build stronger relationships.
- Find, engage and activate passive candidates through the use of Boolean, LinkedIn and alternative search techniques. Proactively conduct research and investigate new ideas to create innovative sourcing strategies.
- Complete comprehensive screening of candidates including career preferences, salary, availability and initial assessment of capability
- Understanding what skills and requirements are needed by candidates so that you can present the best candidates in the market to your team.
- Writing enticing and engaging job specs to post on job boards and social media in order to attract suitable candidates.
- Attracting candidates via adverts, job boards, social media/networks, attending events, headhunting and referrals.
- Screen and interview candidates; match them to vacancies.
- Advise both clients and candidates on salary levels, training requirements and on career opportunities.
Desired Skills and Experience for a Bilingual Recruitment Consultant Role:
- Education: Ideally a third level degree; a qualification in a Business Related Discipline is advantageous but not essential
- Quality: You take pride in the quality of your work. You care how it’s done rather than just getting it done
- Competitiveness: You like to win and love ( healthy!) competition
- Influence & Negotiation: You read people well and you know how to talk to them to achieve win-win situation
- Motivation: You have the right drive and enthusiasm to work towards targets.
- Success: You have a need to prove to the world that you’re a success.
- Courage: You have faced unusual challenges and got yourself out of it – and you are never afraid of a challenge
- Independent: While teamwork is good ( and important! ), inside you are independent and self-reliant
- Achievements: You will have proved, achieved success outside of pure academia
Job Type: Full-time