Book Keeper Sage 50
- Date Listed04/06/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypePart-Time
Sushi King is established food producer and is now looking to recruit an experienced bookkeeper to join their team. This part time position is approx. 15 to 20 hours which are flexible with possibility to do some work from home.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Invoicing; Bank reconciliation, cash accounts and visa reconciliation on monthly basis, Payroll
- Financial and aged debtor reports; Management of debtors and creditors: Producing cash-flow forecasts;
- Dealing with PAYE, PRSI and VAT returns;
- Assisting external auditors on year end accounts; and providing financial reports to the MD General Administrative Work - To provide HR administration support to the MD.
* Minimum 3 years book keeping experience with good communication
skills, attention to detail, writing skills, and strong financial
* Proficient in Sage packages – Sage 50
* Proficient in all Microsoft Office packages in particular – Excel and Word
THE PERSON, SKILLS & ATTITUDE
• Ability to multi-task.
• Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
• Proven ability to meet deadlines.
• Organising and planning expertise.
• Excellent computer and IT skills.
• Passionate team player.
• Self-motivated with a can-do-attitude.
• Relationship builder with suppliers and clients