Credit Control Team Leader
Date Listed 01/12/2017
Advertised By Private
Job Type Full-Time
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Credit Control candidate for a Team Leader position based in a logistics company in Ashbourne Meath therefore very close to Dublin North and suitable for candidates either living in Meath or Dublin North with transport.
This role is suitable for candidate that is looking to progress into a management role as this is where this role will lead.
- Providing an efficient & effective debt collection service;
- Responsible for assisting with the cash collection and reducing aged debt;
- Identifying potential risks/exposure across the Aged Debt Analysis and look at ways of reducing and preventing such risks in the business;
- Managing credit limits and insurance for the business;
- Preparation of the weekly & monthly reports;
- Overseeing, supporting and supervising the credit and billing function of the business;
- Reviewing, developing and implementing new processes and procedures to improve the credit and billing function;
- Liaise with internal departments in order to manage debt collection;
- Reporting, analysis and systems maintenance and controls.
- 3 to 4 years’ experience in a supervisory or management role with exposure to managing customer accounts within a similar size organisation;
- Supervisory experience is an essential attribute with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate at all levels;
- Ability to prioritise workload and achieve targets;
- Excellent reporting skills;
- Good understanding and experience of the wider accounting function;
- Good level of experience in working with MS Excel and Word;
- Previous FMCG experience;
- Previous experience of dealing with high volumes of Debtors.
This is a full time permanent position with a salary ranging at €38K to €42K.
Ref. No.: 17140