- Date Listed28/06/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypePart-Time
Finance Assistant – Dublin
Turner & Townsend is an independent professional services company specialising in programme management, project management, cost and commercial management and advisory across the real estate, infrastructure and natural resources sectors. We are the leading consultancy providers to the private sector (office, fit-outs, residential) but also the public sector (health & education).
Our Dublin HUB Office is expanding rapidly and as a result, we are looking to appoint a Finance Assistant to support our teams working on exciting developments in real estate and infrastructure. The role of Finance Assistant will initially be a part time role (4 hours/day negotiable) but could develop into more.
The role of Finance Assistant is to assist in the day to day operational requirements of the Accounts Department, including assisting in the daily/monthly entries and reconciliations. You may also be required to assist the team secretaries and with reception duties from time to time. Day to day duties include;
· Verifying bank balance and any payments received, update Cashbook and send to Head Office Finance, weekly bank reconciliation, lodgements of any cheques received
· Monthly bank reconciliations for management accounts
· Collating all Fee Schedules before raising invoices for cost centres, email/post invoices as appropriate
· Intercompany invoicing
· Ensure relevant sign off of creditors, cost centres and job numbers assigned, preparation of monthly creditor reports
· Reconciliation of Withholding Tax certificates
· Ensuring staff timesheets are submitted/approved and preparation of staff utilisation reports
· Completion of intercompany forms for cost centres and reconciliation of intercompany invoices
· Assisting with preparation of roll-over short term rolling forecast
· Monthly reconciliation of VAT
· Other ad-hoc duties that may arise including general administration and reception
· Competent in Microsoft Word to an advanced level
· Ideally you will have experience in Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint to an intermediate level
· Experience in relevant financial software packages (such as Sage or Quickbooks)
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Right to work in Ireland
TURNER & TOWNSEND
Turner & Townsend is a global professional services provider that supports organisations that invest in, own and operate assets.
Working from 108 offices around the globe, we are making the difference to projects across the property, infrastructure and natural resources sectors worldwide. We help organisations succeed by managing risk while maximising value and performance during the construction and operation of their assets.
As well as helping organisations deliver and integrate new assets as quickly and efficiently as possible, we help set the asset strategies that support their corporate objectives. We also work with our clients to create safe and comfortable environments which are inexpensive to maintain, sustainable and practical to conduct business from.
We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.