Date Listed 21/11/2017
Advertised By Private
Job Type Full-Time
This individual will have overall finance and accounting responsibility for Riverside Electrical. The responsibilities will include overall P&L management, accounting, FP&A, sales targets and the overall control environment related to Finance. The position will report directly to the managing director.
Key Responsibilities include:
· Maintain responsibility and accountability for the ledger and ensure a timely and transparent close process
· Preparation and review of all financial statements for the relevant entities in the group
· Preparation, review and inputting of journal entries into Sage.
· Drive project for implementation of new accounting package.
· Liaising with external Auditor's and addressing any queries that arise.
· Completion of monthly financial analysis packs, including review of the monthly movements in the P&L and balance sheet
· Partner with Senior Management in developing annual plans and forecasts
· Preparation & filing of tax returns including VAT, PAYE and Corporation Tax
· Timely filing of all CRO documentation required for the company
· Maintaining and updating of company documents relating to the shareholder's and directors of the company
· Perform contract profitability analytics to analyse the performance of the business
· Payment of suppliers and contractors relating to projects
· Cash flow preparation and analysis for all current/future projects
· Assisting in the tender process for new projects
Qualifications for this position include:
· 2+ years as a qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA) or equivalent experience
· 5+ years of related Finance/Accounting experience
· Team player and self-starter
· Command skills and ability to deal with ambiguity
· Strong verbal and written communication skills including ability to summarise and present data in a concise and clear manner for executive review and approval
· Proficient in use of Excel and other Microsoft Office applications