- Date Listed30/05/2020
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
Our Client, a household name and market leader, are seeking to appoint an experienced financial controller. You will need 3 – 5 years post qualification work experience with strong commercial focus
- Monthly Management Accounts; Prepare monthly management accounts including commercial commentary and analysis for the Board of Directors.
- Prepare accurate monthly management accounts and reviewing performance against budgets/KPl's and targets.
- Analyse financial and commercial data to discuss with the senior stakeholders of the business and the management team to include analysis of variances, business and margin analysis, working capital management, cost control.
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly forecasts and cash flow reports.
- Build relationships with senior stakeholders and be able to discuss financial information with them as required.
- Ensure tax compliance across all relevant tax heads.
- Process improvement – Ongoing improvement of the internal controls and reporting procedures within the company and implement changes where necessary.
- Working as part of the senior management team, you will be required to assist in conversations about the commerciality of the business and assist in implementing strategies to achieve the goals of the business.
- Work closely with auditors to ensure the audit is completed efficiently and within the designated timeline.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CPA qualified
- 3 - 5+ years' relevant post-qualification work experience.
- A can do attitude and the ability to use good judgement to make decisions.
- Strong commercial acumen and the ability to discuss finance with non-finance people.
- Excellent time management problem solving and planning skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills essential.
- A team player and the ability to challenge the status quo.
- Excellent IT skills
Attractive competitive salary and benefits on offer.