Kildare/Rathcoole area -Credit Controller --IMMEDIATE Interviews
Date Listed 28/11/2017
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Full-Time
On a day -day basis you will have lots of variety and responsibility including ...
- Chasing debt by telephone and email
- Allocating payments in accordance with customer remittances.
- Reconcile VIS and cash transactions
- Processing and generating monthly statements and reminder letters if necessary.
- Liaising with the customer service and accounts teams to resolve outstanding queries.
- Ensuring that all major accounts operate within agreed terms.
- Daily and month end reporting and account reconciliations.
- Investigating and resolving queries in an efficient and timely manner.
- Working to strict weekly, monthly and annually collections targets.
- Reducing debtor days and working capital requirement.
- Liaising with the finance department re bank reconciliation, management accounts and annual accounts functions.
- Provide accurate and timely status reports e.g.: cash forecasts
- SO YOU WILL NEED -
- Excellent communications skills / ability to establish and maintain good client relationships....
- Negotiating / calm, confident manner to handle potentially uncomfortable conversations
- To be Competence in Microsoft Office and accounting software programme
- Ability to meet deadlines / prioritise and plans work activities, use time efficiently, set goals and objectives.
- Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner and gather and analyse information accurately, develops alternative solutions if/where applicable.
- Display willingness to make decisions on own initiative, display sound and accurate judgment, support and explain reasoning for decisions, include appropriate people in decision-making process, make timely decisions.
- IN RETURN-The Perks !
- Salary 28k
- Great Location
- Exam/course sponsorship
- FREE Parking
- INTERESTED -Call Nichola O Brien NOW -Interviews this week so call 01-6704488 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Add to Watchlist