You might be interested in these similar ads
The Louis Fitzgerald Group has a Creditors Clerk role available for fixed term of 10 months to cover maternity leave.This position is located at the Group Head Office in based in Palmerstown Dublin 20 with an immediate start available.Responsibilities:Matching and checking delivery dockets to invoicesPosting of invoices to accounting system once they have been signed off/agreed by manager, using s ...
Arrears Support Executive Urgently Required €32,000+ (Dependent on Experience)Dublin SouthIMMEDIATE STARTAre you looking to work for an employer that can offer you genuine career progression opportunities?Be part of the fastest growing team within the business?If you have a proven track record in credit management and QFA or APA in housing loans,then this is the ro ...
Job Specification Title – Part Qualified AccountantLocation – Stoneybatter, Dublin 7 Contact- Please send CV to Rosie: firstname.lastname@example.org Since its formation in 2002, Donal Ryan & Associates has built a reputation for providing a quality service which is evidenced by our retention of existing clients and the number of new clients referred to us on an on-going basis. We service a varie ...
A1 Tradesmen Ltd have an mmediate vacancy for a Office Manager/Book Keeper.Responsibilites:- Input of sales,Purchase and credit notes onto system- Send invoices to clients and chase up payments- Credit Control, assisting in ensuring payments are received in a timely manner- Monthly VAT Returns,Weekly Payroll- Preparing monthly bank reconciliations- Responds to phone/email queries in a timely and ...
ACCOUNTANT WITH SOME PRACTICE EXPERIENCE We are looking to expand our current team of accountants in our Practice based in Dublin 2. The candidate will be partly qualified/qualified ACCA, AITI or CIMA with some practice experience. We offer the opportunity for exposure to a variety of clients across a wide spectrum of industries as well as exposure to general taxation Responsibili ...
Reporting to the Recruitment Manager and Apprenticeship Programme Director, the Recruitment Executive works on the recruitment cycle of the busy accountancy and finance desk for Accounting Technicians Recruitment as well as the recruitment process for the Accounting Technician Apprenticeship programme.PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES:Recruitment -1. Required to proactively source Accounting Techni ...
BCS Recruitment are currently searching for a Talented Part Qualified or Qualified Accounts person for an exciting company based in Co Dublin.The ideal candidate will have extensive expereince in the Accounts Sector and can also prepare monthly accounts from start to Balance sheet stage.The position will include a full Credit Control function. Succesful Candidate must have:Minimum 4 years releva ...
Kildare/Rathcoole area -Credit Controller --IMMEDIATE Interviews
Date Listed 28/11/2017
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Full-Time
On a day -day basis you will have lots of variety and responsibility including ...
- Chasing debt by telephone and email
- Allocating payments in accordance with customer remittances.
- Reconcile VIS and cash transactions
- Processing and generating monthly statements and reminder letters if necessary.
- Liaising with the customer service and accounts teams to resolve outstanding queries.
- Ensuring that all major accounts operate within agreed terms.
- Daily and month end reporting and account reconciliations.
- Investigating and resolving queries in an efficient and timely manner.
- Working to strict weekly, monthly and annually collections targets.
- Reducing debtor days and working capital requirement.
- Liaising with the finance department re bank reconciliation, management accounts and annual accounts functions.
- Provide accurate and timely status reports e.g.: cash forecasts
- SO YOU WILL NEED -
- Excellent communications skills / ability to establish and maintain good client relationships....
- Negotiating / calm, confident manner to handle potentially uncomfortable conversations
- To be Competence in Microsoft Office and accounting software programme
- Ability to meet deadlines / prioritise and plans work activities, use time efficiently, set goals and objectives.
- Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner and gather and analyse information accurately, develops alternative solutions if/where applicable.
- Display willingness to make decisions on own initiative, display sound and accurate judgment, support and explain reasoning for decisions, include appropriate people in decision-making process, make timely decisions.
- IN RETURN-The Perks !
- Salary 28k
- Great Location
- Exam/course sponsorship
- FREE Parking
- INTERESTED -Call Nichola O Brien NOW -Interviews this week so call 01-6704488 or email email@example.com