Office Adminstrator Internship
Date Listed 07/12/2017
Job Type Internship
At Shelbourne Accountants, we are currently looking for a reliable Office Administrator to join our team in our head office in Dublin South City.
They will undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently.
The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision. They will be self-motivated and trustworthy.
· Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
· Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management
· Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
· Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
· Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
· Assist colleagues whenever necessary
· Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
· Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
· Excellent organizational and leadership skills
· Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
· Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software (ERP etc.)
· Knowledge of Accounting and Bookkeeping will be an advantage