Qualified Accountant - Dublin North €50K - €65K
Date Listed 14/09/2018
Advertised By Private
Job Type Full-Time
We are currently looking to recruit a Qualified Accountant or Part Qualified Accountant for a large pharmaceutical client based in Dublin North, this is to cover a 12 month maternity contract.
Key areas of responsibly will include Monthly Management Accounts, Annual Budgeting Process & completion/submission of Fiscal returns. Project management and coordination of same within the production environment.
The primary purpose of the Accountant is to support the Finance Manager and related designates in all aspects of Management Accounting activities, completing same in a timely, compliant and accurate manner.
Key areas of responsibly will include preparation of Monthly Management Accounts, Annual Budgeting Process & completion/submission of Fiscal returns.
- Monthly preparation of Management Accounts for client within specified deadlines.
- Preparation of annual budget and mid-year forecasts.
- Calculation of Product Standard Costs using Activity Based Costing system, COG’S review, general variance analysis.
- Preparation and reporting of company KPI’s
- Inventory analysis and reporting.
- Maintenance of the fixed asset register.
- Preparation of monthly Cash-flow projections and cash management.
- Preparation of VAT for Multiple territories, statistical returns, VIES / INTRASTAT.
- Assisting with year-end Financial audit and liaison with external auditors.
- Assistance in the preparation & review of Finance SOP’s.
- Qualified/Part-Qualified accountant (CIMA/ACCA)
- Min of 5 years relevant work experience in a financial function in manufacturing environment (preferably Pharma)
- Proficiency in MS Office
- A working knowledge of ERP systems is preferable
- Strong numerical capabilities with attention to detail