Date Listed 05/12/2017
Advertised By Private
Job Type Full-Time
We are currently looking to recruitment a Senior Auditor for an accounting practice based in Dublin West.
This is a role that successful candidate would be reviewed to progress into an Audit Manager.
- Responsibility for a portfolio of clients;
- Planning of audit – timing, staffing and structure;
- Liaising closely with clients in relation to planning and closing meetings, and discussing business developments generally;
- Reviewing audit work papers;
- Researching and resolving technical queries from clients;
- Reviewing and finalising financial statements;
- General administration, including working capital management;
- Attendance at client meetings specific to audit and accounting assignments and actively contributing to those meetings;
- Active involvement in the cash management process including initiating the issuing of fee invoices and collecting receivables;
- Active involvement in business development initiatives for the firm;
- Attractive Package including bonuses.
Successful candidate should have the following:
- Technically strong on relevant accounting standards, auditing standards and Irish and EU Company law;
- Experience in auditing small, medium and large companies and groups across a broad spectrum of industries and has the ability to apply a practical risk based approach to auditing;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Experience of leading, supervising and training staff;
- Proven track record of planning and organising assignments efficiently and meeting client expectations;
- Strong interpersonal skills, drive and enthusiasm are a pre-requisite for this role;
- At least four years in a professional audit environment.
Salary Guide will range at €65K to €70K (negotiable).