Credit Control/Accounts Receivable-NEW Jobs - 30k
Date Listed 13/06/2018
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Full-Time
Do you enjoy Chasing MONEY ???
As a Credit Controller you will be responsible for chasing outstanding invoices to the company and playing a vital role in the cash-flow of the organisation ensuring credit given to customers is monitored and controlled effectively......
Do YOU have experience in the following - ?? Do you WANT to advance your CAREER ???
- Chasing debt by telephone and email
- Allocating payments in accordance with customer remittances.
- Reconcile cash transactions
- Processing and generating monthly statements and reminder letters if necessary.
- Liaising with the customer service and accounts teams to resolve outstanding queries.
- Ensuring that all major accounts operate within agreed terms.
- Daily and month end reporting and account reconciliations.
- Investigating and resolving queries in an efficient and timely manner.
- Working to strict weekly, monthly and annually collections targets.
- Reducing debtor days and working capital requirement.
- Liaising with the finance department re bank reconciliation, management accounts and annual accounts functions.
- Provide accurate and timely status reports e.g.: cash forecasts
- Essential - Must have at least 2years’ experience in credit control/account dept
- Excellent communications skills/ability to establish and maintain good client relationships, both internally and externally at all levels
- Negotiating /calm, confident manner to handle potentially uncomfortable conversations
- Ability to reconcile complex accounts and have excellent attention to detail / create, collect and research information/data.
- Competence in Microsoft Office and accounting software programmes
- Strong people management skills, demonstrate effective leadership.
- Ability to meet deadlines / prioritize and plans work activities, use time efficiently, set goals and objectives.
- Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner and gather and analyze information accurately, develops alternative solutions if/where applicable.
- Display a willingness to make decisions on own initiative, display sound and accurate judgment, support and explain the reasoning for decisions, include appropriate people in decision-making process, make timely decisions.
INTERESTED ??? Contact Nichola O Brien NOW on 01-6704488 or email YOUR CV to email@example.com