You might be interested in these similar ads
Payroll SpecialistExciting new role for person who wants to progress into a new role.Fast learner will excel in this role.Very easy-going and good environment in work.Ideally IPAS qualification.1-2 years experience.25 days holidays.
Procurement Manager required for the Limerick area. The role involves sourcing and negotiating with suppliers. Seeking out innovative solutions to improve the operational activities of the company.Provide management with the performance reports, KPIs and feedback.Salary - €45k (dependent on experience).Company Benefits.Possible flexible working hours.Third Level Qualification in Business or Financ ...
Senior Anti Money Laundering Analyst
- Date Listed08/02/2019
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypeTemporary
Currently seeking a Senior Anti Money Laundering Analyst on a 5 month contract.
- Processing Investor Anti-Money Laundering workload through a workflow system.
- Reviewing investor documentation in adherence with the company policies and procedures.
- Escalation of more complex problems and issues.
- Participation in completion of compliance.
- Develop and maintain working relationships with clients and partners.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of Anti Money Laundering regulations.
- Knowledge of Anti Money Laundering.
- Day to day knowledge of transfer agency operations.
- AML compliance in a regulated environment.
- Understanding of principles of quality delivery.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Self-motivated and initiative.
- Excellent problem-solving and risk management.
- Excellent Microsoft Office applications.
For more information or a confidential discussion contact firstname.lastname@example.org 061-512270