- Date Listed21/02/2020
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Bookkeeper. The suitable candidate should be highly experienced in all aspects of bookkeeping, be flexible and possess a high attention to detail.
Duties will include:
- Process payments, supplier invoice and customer invoice entering for approval;
- Reconcile bank accounts and creditors statements;
- Download and file required documents according to prescribed schedules and processes.
- Administrative support on accounts.
- Assist in the timely preparation of monthly management accounts to trial balance stage;
- Maintain high standards of communications with the clients.
- Enter, administer and review systems data, as required.
- Ability to maintain filing and archiving systems for client records and routine report
- Prior experience of ROS and processing revenue returns;
- Take part in ad-hoc projects;
- Continually seek out best practice and more efficient ways of working to enhance office and general
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
The ideal candidate should have at least 3 years’ experience in a similar role to be considered.
Flexible work arrangements/environment.
To apply please forward an up to date copy of your CV and a cover letter.