Promotional Campaign Supervisor
Date Listed 24/04/2018
Advertised By Private
Job Type Contract
We're an advertising contractor, looking for a Campaign Supervisor to join our team for the busy summer period.
Job is initially a 4 month contract - if this period goes well the job will be offered as a permanent position.
- Must be over 25
- Must have a full clean Category B Licence or above
- Must be friendly & outgoing with good social skills
- Must be able to do flexible hours (some campaigns run evenings & weekends)
- Must have good reporting skills
- Will be required to do some moderate lifting (training will be supplied)
A category C Driving Licence would be a distinct advantage to any applicants
You will be required to manage small teams (2 - 8 staff) and ensure all elements of our promotional campaigns are carried out professionally, from planning through to execution & reporting.
This is a very good opportunity for someone that is prepared to work hard and prove themselves as the right candidate for a management position within a small, growing company.
Please email a C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org if you're interested.