Restaurant Manager - Clare (up to €40k)
Date Listed 18/01/2018
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Full-Time
Our client, a well-known hotel in Clare is looking to add an experienced Restaurant Manager to their team.
The Ideal candidate would be self-motivated, have good communication and leadership skills and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
This is a great opportunity for the Restaurant Manager to join an amazing hotel with career progression.
- Liaising with F&B and other departments to ensure efficient operations
- Work with the team to ensure guest satisfaction by consistently delivering high standards
- Ensure all request are dealt with in a timely manner
- Responsible for supervising, training, developing and motivating employees
- Supervisory/managerial experience in a similar role
- Excellent leadership skills to manage a team
- Previous experience in 4*/5* environment
- Be available to work flexible working times
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. Please forward your current CV for consideration and one of the team will get back to you.
At Top Staff Hospitality Recruitment, we are always interested in hearing from hospitality professionals who are looking for the next step in their career, working in Ireland & UK. If the position you are interested in is not listed above, we would still love to hear from you. We currently have opportunities available for Deputy General Manager; Operations Manager; Food and Beverage Manager; Restaurant Manager; Front Office Manager; Reception Manager, General Manager, Duty Manager, Sales Manager; Sales Executive; Head Chef; Sous Chef; Revenue Manager and more hotel jobs. We are confident that we will be able to find the next best fit position in working towards fulfilling your career ambitions.