Bar Jobs in Cork
- Date Listed17/06/2019
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypeCasual
Bar Jobs in Cork
We are looking for experienced full and part time Bar Staff in Cork to join our team of professionals. Currently, we are working with some of Ireland’s top hospitality groups and are looking for the right candidates to join our team. These Bar jobs in Cork would be ideal for students, those seeking flexible working hours or Bar Staff working part-time looking to work additional hours.
The position will involve working at exclusive, sought-after venues around Cork. The ideal applicant will have 1 to 2 years’ experience working at the bar, be flexible, have knowledge pouring drinks, pints mixers, experience of cash handling and working as bartender.
Responsibilities of these Bar Jobs in Cork
· General bar and bar back duties
· Maintain a calm demeanour in this fast paced environment
· Take orders from the customers
· Create a positive and efficient environment
· Welcome customers and enquire of their needs
· To maintain safe and healthy work environment
· Keep the work area clean at all times
Requirements of these Bar Jobs in Cork:
· Carry out the job functions with integrity, knowledge and efficiency
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Manual Handling and HACCP training would be an advantage
· Able to work weekend shifts
· Use of till where required
If you would like to apply for these Bar Jobs in Cork, please attach a CV and we will contact you accordingly. Please visit www.excelrecruitment.ie for similar live jobs.
If you have experience in the Hotel and Catering Industry and are looking for a new challenge, mail a CV to email@example.com