You might be interested in these similar ads
Food & Beverage Manager - Cork 5* HotelOur client, a fabulous 5* Hotel in Cork is seeking an an experienced Food & Beverage professional to join their dynamic team as an Outlets Manager. The successful candidate will have a passion for Food and Beverage, be innovative, motivating and energetic for this hands on role.The Candidate:A minimum of 2-3 years experience is required in a similar role in a ...
Senior Chef Position Available at Granville’s Bar & Grill Main Duties:· To assist the Head Chef with the overall running of the kitchen;· To ensure that all dishes are prepared in a timely fashion and to the appropriate agreed standard;· To operate in a safe and responsible manner with recognised techniques;· To ensure a high standard of personal hygiene an ...
FULL TIME SENIOR BAR STAFFNDL Recruitment are looking for professional, experienced full time Senior Bar staff to join a dynamic team in an edgy and sophisticated Restaurant in Cork City Center.This is an exceptional opportunity for a self-driven and experienced Senior Bar professional who is capable of assisting to facilitate one of the best Restaurants and cocktail bars in Cork.Reporting t ...
Are you an experienced Sous Chef looking for your next career move? Well we have got an exciting vacancy for a strong Sous Chef for this 5* hotel located in Co Cork.What are we looking for?Previous experience as a Strong Sous chef coming from a 4/5* PropertySomeone with exceptional high standardsStrong financial acumen with a keen eye for budgetsThe ability to develop junior chefsExcellent presen ...
The Clonakilty Hotel, Clonakilty, West Cork requires a Kitchen Porter (approx 30 hours pw)you will be responsible for maintaining our kitchen to a high standard of hygiene and HACCP compliant. You will assist the chefs in food prep and be fluent in English (oral & written). Immediate start, only suitable applicants will be contacted by telephone for an interview. Apply with full CV.
Cafe Velo is looking for a food loving team player to join our kitchen team. If you love working with the best local produce this is a role for you. email relevant experience to email@example.com
Team Member Job Description – Back of House Summary of Responsibilities: To cook KFC products to quality standards, utilising approved operational procedures, whilst maintaining clean and sanitary working conditions. Hours of work: To be specified by the Manager and within existing Company and/or legal requirements in line with the needs of the business. ...
CHEF DE PARTIE - CORK - €24.000 PER YEAR
Date Listed 03/09/2017
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Full-Time
IMMEDIATE CHEF DE PARTIE HOTEL POSITION
OWN TRANSPORT REQUIRED
SALARY FROM €24.000 BASED ON EXPERIENCE
OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN TOP HOTEL CHAIN/GROUP
- Holder of a Basic Health and Hygiene Certificate
- Holder of a Basic Food Preparation Certificate N.V.Q1/Z
- Awareness of personal hygiene
- Ensure that full uniform is donned at all times
- Full awareness of all menu items, their recipes, methods of production and presentation standards
- Support the Training Manual and ensure that it is continuously updated
- Demonstrate initiative at all times
- Demonstrate the proper and safe usage of all kitchen equipment
- Ensure the economic usage of all utilities such as gas, electricity, etc
- Lead and support the junior members of the team
- Close liaison with all sections of the kitchen in order to ensure smooth and efficient service
- Strong desire to improve on skills and knowledge
- Ability to produce work in accordance with a dateline which has been set
- Seek own solutions to the minor obstacles from time to time
- Demonstrate the control skills to the junior members of the team
- Carry out other duties and tasks as assigned by the Sous Chef and in accordance with the needs of the business
- Attend all E.S.I. Feedback meetings
- Attend the monthly Kitchen Communications meetings
- Attend all training courses relevant to position
- Communication with the supervisors at all times
- Seek assistance if unsure of any tasks
- Co-operate with the Safety & Security Department in order to maintain security and prevent theft from the kitchen areas
- To be alert in looking for opportunities to improve the profitability of the section
- To be aware of food wastage and food cost
- To support the goals for food cost
SEND CV IMMEDIATELY IF INTERESTED TO CV@GLOBALFORCE.IE