- Date Listed10/06/2021
Our traditional pub based in Cork is a prime location for locals to socialise and celebrate.
Our food is always in demand and our soup and sambo's are a popular lunch time treat.
We are looking for a General Bar manager to run our busy bar.
· Lead from the front, showing the best example of service and quality
· Oversee strict stock and cash control
· Manage all aspects of the venue including the food offering and drinks promotions
· Maintain the high standards of quality and service that are already being achieved
· This high volume operation means managing large numbers of staff
· Liaise with owners to ensure the bar is staying on course to achieve given targets
· Liaise with various departments to ensure targets are being met
· A minimum of 3 years in senior management in the gastropub/bar industry
· General management experience in a similar size and style establishment a distinct advantage
· Ability to work under pressure with a positive attitude
· Excellent customer service and customer focus
· A real motivator, someone who can drive their team to be the best
· A finger on the pulse of the most up to date trends in both food and beverage
· Strong commercial knowledge in all aspects of the business
People Management leadership player
An excellent package on offer for the right applicant