Date Listed 28/09/2017
Advertised By Private
Job Type Casual
We are now looking for Accommodation Assistants to join our team @ The Beacon Hotel
Now part of the MHL Hotel Collection, The Beacon Hotel is a chic, contemporary hotel that boasts 88 stylish rooms with designer furniture and current artwork. All rooms consist of en-suite bathrooms with rainfall showers, plus free Wi-Fi and tea and coffee making facilities. Amenities also include the trendy My Thai restaurant and Crystal Bar with heated courtyard, plus a lively cocktail bar, a 24-hour gym and free parking.
The hotel is ideally located 20 minutes from Dublin city centre via LUAS or Dublin Bus and 5 minutes from the M50. Dublin’s most stylish boutique hotel blends style and design with outstanding service to create a new concept in luxury travel.
Main duties will include:
- Greeting all guests in a courteous and friendly manner and providing general assistance, directions and information regarding the hotel’s services.
- Cleaning guest rooms, as needed
- Cleaning and maintaining public restrooms, front entrance, service areas and hotel offices using designated chemicals, supplies, and equipment
- Cleaning and maintaining public hallways and elevators
- Reporting maintenance deficiencies and items in need of repair
Candidates must have the following:
- 1 years experience working as an Accommodation Assistant in a hotel.
- Fluent English is essential - ability to converse with our guests and colleagues
- Excellent attention to detail
- Be a Team Player
- Flexible - able to work early mornings, late shift, Public holidays and weekends.
In return we will offer:
- In house Reward & Recognition Schemes
- Bike to Work & Tax Saver Travel
- Training & Development
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Uniforms and Meals provided while on duty