You might be interested in these similar ads
Kitchen Porter Jobs Dublin
Kitchen Porter Jobs Dublin Excel Recruitment are looking for excellent Kitchen Porters to work in permanent and temporary positions throughout Dublin. Excel are dealing with high profile clients who are looking for very strong Kitchen Porters with experience to work in Dublin. Here at Excel we have flexibility and plenty of hours available. Kitchen Porter Jobs requirements · ...
Kitchen Porter Jobs - Dublin
Daytime Kitchen Porter Jobs Dublin Excel Recruitment are looking for excellent Kitchen Porters to work in permanent and temporary positions throughout Dublin. Excel are dealing with high profile clients who are looking for very strong Kitchen Porters with excellent experience to work in Dublin. Here at Excel we have flexibility and plenty of hours available. MONDAY TO FRIDAY 7am-5pm. WIL ...
Kitchen Porter and Catering Assistants (Relief)
Position: Kitchen PorterNoel Recruitment are currently seeking Kitchen Porters and Catering Assistants to join our teams in excellent kitchens across Dublin and Surrounding areas. Successful candidates will have previous experience as a Kitchen Porter, strong communication, time management and teamwork skills.Applicants must be available for early shifts. (generally shift start 8 am until 4 pm) so ...
Accommodation Supervisor - 5* Hotel, Dublin
Accommodation Supervisor, 5* Hotel - Dublin We are currently recruiting for an accommodation Supervisor / Shift Supervisor for a fantastic 5* Hotel in Dublin. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced accommodation supervisor to join the 5* Hotel market. The successful candidate will report into the Accommodation Manager and Assistant Accommodation Manager.Management responsibilities:Lea ...
Part Time Accommodation Assistants - Dun Laoghaire
We currently have vacancies for Part time Hotel Accommodation AssistantsWould ideally suit somebody with college in the afternoons / children in school during the day.Hours of work 7.45am - 12.45pm. Full time hours at weekend also available.Please apply directly to Teresa Freeman: TFreeman@royalmarine.ieThe HotelA South Dublin Institution established in 1828: the Royal Marine Hotel is situated ...
Hotel Accommodation Assistant - Dublin 22
KingsWood Hotel Citywest Dublin’s newest 4 star hotel is located 9 kilometres from Dublin city centre and offers spacious,modern rooms with complimentary Wi-Fi in the bedrooms and the hotels public areas and meeting rooms. Key Duties of the role include:· To ensure assigned rooms, bathrooms, corridor areas and public areas are cleaned to the standards, using only approved chemicals/clean ...
Experienced Kitchen Porters - Dublin
Kitchen PorterDAYTIME HOURS, MONDAY-FRIDAY. EU Citizen or Stamp 4 required.Great opportunity to join a growing team.Our client, a well -known Hospitality market leader are currently expanding their outlets across various locations around Dublin and are seeking all levels of Kitchen Porters for ongoing, full-time temporary jobs. Monday-Friday, Hours are 7:00 to 16:00. The starting hourly rate for t ...
- Date Listed16/01/2019
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypeTemporary
FULL TIME Position: Accommodation Assistant
- Responsible to ensure the cleanliness of all domestic rooms and areas as allocated, at some wonderful sites in Dublin and surroundings, working one off shifts or being placed on ongoing rotas with Flexible hours of working, competitive rates and holiday pay.
- To work with the cleaning team to ensure the standards are kept high:
- Clean all Rooms, floors and corridors, including bathrooms fixtures and fittings.
- Capable of handling heavy linen and handling it the right way.
- Replenish and tidy the trolleys at the end of the shift.
- To observe health and safety standards: You have a responsibility to work safely at all times and to make sure to report any potential hazards, faults or problems.
- Follow instruction for site management
- Requirements: Previous housekeeping Professional level of English communication skill.
- Time management and organizational skills highly required.
- Excellent Customer and personal service standards.
- Manual handling certificate is an advantage.
- Valid work permit.
- If this applies to you and it is something that you would consider doing please contact us at Noel Recruitment Ltd. to arrange an interview at our Dawson Street or Tallaght offices.
- You will need the following documents: EU Passport, and another form of ID Proof of address (for garda vetting) GNIB card (if non EU national) PPS number Up to date tax certificate / P45 Full Bank details