- Date Listed03/07/2020
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypeFull-Time
Accommodation Manager 4* Hotel Dublin, Salary Guide €45k .
We are currently recruiting for the position of Accommodation Manager for a client.
The Key responsibilities for this role:
- Responsible for the smooth running of the Accommodation Department in line with company Standard Operating Procedures, predetermined budgets and all relevant legislation.
- Training & Development of the Accommodation Team using relevant techniques and ensuring all training is documented.
- Employee Relations & Performance Management of the Accommodation Team with the assistance of the HR Department.
- Management of the Departments Staffing Levels/Holidays in line with Departmental budgets.
- Supervise the activities of all Accommodation team to ensure all team members are aware of their responsibilities and are performing all duties to a consistently high standard.
- The Management of all stock levels within the Department in line with Departmental Budgets.
The ideal candidate for this position:
- Must be flexible, enjoy a challenge and is able to work outside the comfort zone while maintaining the ability to be objective and positive
- Be courteous and focused on providing a consistently high standard of service.
- Must be a team player with the ability to multi task.
- Must be standards driven and detail orientated.
- Maintain a professional image at all times through appearance.
- Previous management experience in a hotel is essential.
- Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be customer focused and come from a 4* hotel background.
This position suit a senior supervisor looking to progress onto a managers position.
Please send your CV to email@example.com
Add to Watchlist