Assistant Catering Manager, Mon-Fri, Dublin
Date Listed 29/06/2018
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Full-Time
Assistant Catering Manager, Dublin, Mon - Fri
Assistant Catering Manager, Dublin, Mon-Fri
Our client, a contract catering company, is currently looking for an Assistant Manager to join our team to cover & oversee several catering / food & beverage stations within an area unit. The Assistant Manager provides on-going support to the General Manager to ensure the operation meets/exceeds the targets established. As the Assistant Manager you will be responsible for supervising operations, driving standards and leading and inspiring the team.
Key areas of responsibility include:
- Customer Service
- People Management
- Training & Development
- Hospitality Management
- Food Hygiene
- Health & Safety
Qualifications and Experience
- An approved catering qualification at diploma/degree level and/or 4 years industry experience, preferably with a strong background in high volume F&B
- Proven track record of managing/supervising a team within the hospitality/ catering industry
- Excellent understanding and fully compliant of Health & Safety requirements and legislation.
- Keen passion and interest in food trends and a great eye for visual detail and presentation standards
- Strong bar experience
- Have a strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Positive and enthusiastic towards achieving results
- Be commercially focused with a desire to drive sales
- Be open-minded and possess a ‘can do’ attitude
- Have excellent organisational and time management behaviours
This is a great opportunity to build a career in a growing industry with a company that invests in its employee’s development. This is predominantly a Monday to Friday Role but some weekend & evening work may be required.
Thank you for your interest in this position, please apply with your most recent CV.
At Top Staff Recruitment, we are always interested in hearing from hospitality professionals who are looking for the next step in their career, working in Ireland & UK. If the position you are interested in is not listed above, we would still love to hear from you. We are confident that we will be able to find the next best fit position in working towards fulfilling your career ambitions.