Barista/Chef de partie
- Date Listed06/04/2021
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
BARISTA AND CHEF DE PARTIE NOW HIRING
New Cafe Opening soon in Finglas.
We are hiring a full-time/part-time Barista and Chef De Partie _to join our new team in Finglas.
Training would be provided.
We are looking for a Barista to prepare and serve hot and cold beverages, including various types of coffee, tea, and smoothies.
- Welcoming customers, informing them about specials or new items, answering questions, and accepting orders and payments.
- Prepare beverages following recipes, and prepared food, like cookies, pastries, and muffins
- Cleaning and restocking work and dining areas, emptying trash, and sanitizing equipment and utensils.
- Updating signage and displays to attract customers.
- Taking stock and replacing items in display cases, at tables, or behind the counter.
- Working as part of a fun, high-energy team.
- Adhering to all food safety regulations and quality controls.
- Previous work experience as a Barista is not necessary but it's an advantage
- Flexibility to work various shifts
- Ability to gauge customers’ preferences
- Excellent communication skills
Chef De Partie Responsibilities
We are looking for a Chef de partie to join our team and prepare delicious meals for our customers.
- Set up the kitchen with cooking utensils and equipment, like knives, pans, and kitchen scales
- Study each recipe and gather all necessary ingredients
- Cook food in a timely manner
- Inform wait staff about daily specials
- Slightly modify recipes to meet customers’ needs and requests (e.g. reduce salt, remove dairy)
- Monitor food stock and place orders
- Check freshness of food and discard out-of-date items
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety regulations within the kitchen area.
Chef De Partie Requirments
- No Experience Needed but will be an advantage
- Excellent use of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, tools, and processes
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure
- Great time management skills
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of best and latest cooking practices
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
All Customers are required to wear a mask.