Date Listed 14/08/2018
Advertised By Private
Job Type Full-Time
Position: Barista /General Assistant
Looking for a Barista/General assistant who has great listening and speaking skills, a friendly, relaxing demeanor, courteousness and quick service create a great dining experience for customers in a city centre location.
This is a full time Monday-Friday day time hours role
- Make great coffee
- Assist with basic food preparation.
- Assist with set up and service of food counter.
- Keep the area of the kitchen, its surrounds and equipment clean at all times.
- Ensure food hygiene and health and safety regulations are adhered at all times.
- Ability to work efficiently and keep calm, under pressure.
- Following all HACCP procedures.
Cleanliness: Being clean and neat when serving food and drinks will help create a great first impression to your customers.
- Proven work experience as a general assistant – Knowledge of food industry.
- Professional level of English communication skill (written and verbal)
- Time management and organizational skills highly required.
- Excellent Customer and personal service standards.
- Willingness to travel to various locations with flexibility in working hours.
- Up to date Food safety and Manual handling cert
- Valid work permit.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV