Barista required 37.5 hr full time Monday - Friday Mornings
- Date Listed05/07/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARE ABLE TO TRAVEL TO AIB, Central Park, Leopardstown.
This is the daily place of work (ideal for luas commutes)
Role is Monday - Friday mornings, finishing latest 17:00
37.5 hr week
30 seconds from Central Park Luas stop
Meals provided on duty
Role involves barista coffee service, ordering, stock control, working in a team, upkeep of lunch duties, upkeep of breakfast duties.
Aramark, Leading Catering Company are recruiting for its Restaurant based in AIB, Central Park, Leopardstown.
Monday to Friday
To provide a friendly catering service, performing a variety of manual tasks associated with food/Coffee production and service in the location
· To assist in the preparation of drinks & food
· To keep the Barista dock and servery areas in a clean and tidy state at all times.
· To work in the Barista dock area of a busy unit
· To provide a friendly, efficient and hygienic service to all parties
· Reports directly to the General Manager/Supervisor
· To ensure that partners are given a prompt and efficient service and expectations are consistently exceeded.
· To be customer focused at all times, by being visible during service periods, approachable and quick to exceed expectations in fulfilling needs.
· To project a willing and helpful attitude to customers.
· To keep areas coffee dock clean and fully stocked.
· To treat your team members at location as you would expect to be treated.
· To co-operate with all team members and undertake duties in the kitchen / service areas as requested to
Health & Safety, Food Safety, the Environment:
· To attend food safety, health and safety and environmental training courses as required.
· To rigorously follow the unit cleaning schedules.
· To show commitment to company values in all aspects of your role.
· On the Luas Line from the City Centre