Date Listed 19/07/2017
Advertised By Private
Job Type Casual
Our College has recently refurbished its Cafe and we are now looking to hire a Cafe Supervisor/Assistant. The ideal candidate will deliver excellence in food safety standards. We are working to develop product range for our large number of students, college staff, as well as local area customers. We would welcome somebody with ideas around this!
- Deal with and place orders with our suppliers.
- Insure College Cafe meets standards of company audits
- Have a detailed understanding of pricing and profit margins
- Deal with and taking orders from students, staff and local customers.
- Be responsible for food quality control, safety and consistency.
- Be Responsible for all cafe hygiene, maintenance and control systems.
- Manage the operations to ensure positive customer experiences through the implementation of all standards and service culture
- Work to ensure financial budgets and targets are achieved
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and customer services skills.
- Be able to demonstrate success in operational excellence (HACCP) , employee engagement and satisfaction,
- Financial and business acumen.
- Have a real passion for good food and take pride in the production of it.
- Strong team delivery mentality
Experience / Qualifications
- Must have complete knowledge of HACCP
- 2 years + experience cafe/restaurant.