Car Park Attendant
- Date Listed20/11/2020
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypePart-Time
Car Park Attendant, Part-time, at 15.00 per hour
Are you a Car Park Attendant or Car Valeter & would you like to work in healthcare? Our client is looking for someone to assist with traffic flow at one of their testing centers. If you're interested in this job, click the Apply button and send us your CV.
As we provide Temp Workers to Healthcare facilities, we will only be able to consider applicants who answer "No" to the HSE COVID-19 Screening Questions, at this time. Click the Apply button to view these questions.
Job Title: General Porter Location: Dublin 4 & 6Wages: €15.00 per hour Facility: Hospital Hours: Part-time Monday to Friday with some weekend.
- This is an excellent opportunity for you to build a career working in the Healthcare Catering Industry
- Excellent training & development to build your career, promotion & transfer opportunities
- You'll be supported by our Three Q TEMPS office team We will provide uniforms, up-skilling and CPD
- Directing traffic through the outdoor carpark
- Providing a professional service and ensure total customer satisfaction
- Dealing with conflict and diffusing difficult situations
- Reporting all incidents, accidents and emergencies
- Other reasonable duties that may be assigned from time to time
- Open to undertaking Garda Vetting for client clearance purposes
- Previous experience working in a similar environment
- 2 up to date references showing your To join Three Q TEMPS, you will need to provide 2 up to date references
If this sounds like something you are interested in, please click Apply and send in your CV.
Three Q provides the Gold Standard in Temping. Here’s what some of our temps have to say about working with us:
“I like working as Catering Assistant with Three Q because the Team are wonderful and it's good to work with a company that looks after you. I’m very happy working for them.”
“I’ve been working for Three Q for a while and I can honestly say that the team are professional, thoughtful, reliable, friendly and trustworthy”