Catering Assistant required - Permanent Contract 37.5h pw – Mon to Fri (Aramark, Leopardstown)
- Date Listed15/08/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
Aramark, Leading Catering Company are recruiting for its Restaurant based in AIB, Central Park, Leopardstown.
Monday to Friday
Overall Objectives: To provide a friendly catering service, performing a variety of manual tasks associated with food production and service in the location
· To assist in the preparation of food / snacks
· To keep the kitchens and servery areas in a clean and tidy state at all times.
· To provide a friendly, efficient and hygienic service to all partners
· To ensure that partners are given a prompt and efficient service and expectations are consistently exceeded.
· To be customer focused at all times, by being visible during service periods, approachable and quick to exceed expectations in fulfilling needs.
· To project a willing and helpful attitude to customers.
· To keep areas and service counters clean and fully stocked.
· To treat your team members at location as you would expect to be treated.
· To co-operate with all team members and undertake duties in the kitchen / service areas as requested to
Health & Safety, Food Safety, the Environment:
· To attend food safety, health and safety and environmental training courses as required.
· To rigorously follow the unit cleaning schedules.
· Must be eligible to work in Ireland with correct Visa’s in place.