Catering Assistant with Deli Experience, Dublin 8
Date Listed 13/08/2018
We are seeking an experienced Catering assistant to join our team in St James' Hospital, Dublin 8. You will have previous customer service and deli experience in a busy restaurant environment must be fully flexible in relation to working hours. . This is a great opportunity for someone looking to develop their career and to join an Irish Market Leader.
- Carry out the job functions with integrity, knowledge and efficiency
- Maintain a calm demeanour in this fast paced environment whilst working cohesively with your team and creating a positive, fun and efficient environment
- Anticipate customer needs by constantly evaluating your environment and customers for cues.
- Maintain a clean and organised workplace so that team members can operate safely and customers are provided with a safe environment
- Follow health, safety and sanitation guidelines
- Deli experience is essential in order to apply for this position
- Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions and request clarification when needed
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent oral and written English
- Knowledge of HACCP and food safety regulations desirable
- A keen interest in progressing your career within the Hospitality industry
- Bubbly, positive personality
What’s in it for you?
- Be part of an exciting, fun team
- Flexible working hours
- Lots of valuable training
- Be part of our fun Charity events
- Annual Christmas party for all staff :)
- A chance to build a career in a growing industry with a company that invests in its employee’s development
To apply, please submit your CV as below. We look forward to hearing from you!