- Date Listed17/05/2019
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypeTemporary
Looking for a Catering Assistant who has strong communication skills, a friendly, relaxing demeanor, courteous and quick service ability, working in wonderful kitchens in Dublin and Surrounding areas, on one off shifts or being placed on ongoing rotas.
Flexible hours, competitive rates and holiday pay.
· Assist with basic food preparation.
· Assist with set up and service of food counter.
· Keep the kitchen area, surrounds areas and equipment clean at all times.
· Ensure food hygiene and health and safety procedures are followed.
· Ability to work efficiently and keep calm, under pressure.
· Following all HACCP procedures.
Cleanliness: Being clean and neat when serving food and drinks will help create a great first impression to your customers.
· Proven work experience as a Catering Assistant - Knowledge of food industry.
· Professional level of English communication skill (written and verbal).
· Experience in heavy duty pot wash and deep cleaning.
· Time management and organizational skills highly required.
· Excellent Customer and personal service standards.
· Willingness to travel to various locations with flexibility in working hours.
· Up to date Food safety and Manual handling cert
· Valid work permit.
You will need the following documents:
· EU Passport, and another form of ID
· Proof of address (for garda vetting)
· GNIB card (if non EU national)
· PPS number
· Full Bank details
· Manual handling Cert (dated within last 2 years)
· Food handling cert (dated within last 2 years)