You might be interested in these similar ads
Chef de Partie - Fine Dining, KildareWe are currently recruiting for an experienced Chef de Partie for a fantastic property.Main Responsibilities:Producing high-quality meals consistentlyPassionate about great food and fresh ingredientsMotivated & dedicatedAssisting the team in the daily running of the kitchen, demonstrating required skills, whilst working well within a team.Assisting the kitchen' ...
We are looking for Chefs of all grades to join our pub group teams and prepare delicious meals for our customers.Chef responsibilities include studying recipes, setting up menus and preparing high-quality dishes. You should be able to delegate tasks to kitchen staff to ensure meals are prepared in a timely manner. Also, should be HACAP trained.ResponsibilitiesKitchen set upCook food in a timely ma ...
Food & Beverage Responsibilities Prepares desert presentation throughout the day as needed, anticipating and reacting to customer volume.Monitors appropriate portion control and consistently monitors food levels in the cases and stock levels throughout the restaurant.Prepares food and beverages to standard recipes and/or customizes specific products for customers wh ...
Catering Assistants Jobs in Dublin (Hospitals and Nursing homes) Excel Recruitment are seeking to recruit experienced Catering Assistants and Kitchen Staff to work in kitchens and canteens in Dublin at Hospitals and Nursing homes with a lot of casual work available all year around. An ideal candidate will have previous experience working as Catering Assistant in Ireland or EU; excellent communica ...
We are looking for someone to join our team. We are situated in Jervis Shopping Centre, Abbey Street, Co. Dublin. You must be available to work weekends and some weekdays. Morning and Evening shift work is required so this position is not suitable for someone studying in the mornings as we start at 9am.Living locally would be a major advantage. The Candidate must: Hold a FULL Working VisaMust ...
Store Supervisor required for Firehouse Pizza.We are looking to recruit Full-Time, enthusiastic and hardworking candidates to join our expanding team.The Role:This is a customer facing role, whereby you will be required to assist and support the Store Manager with the running of the store and supervising shifts in their absence.Full training will be provided to the successful candidate and your du ...
Chef De Partie, Noah & CoKSG is a pioneering restaurant solutions provider and is a 100% Irish owned and controlled company. Since 2008 we have experienced rapid growth in excess of 75% and have ambitious plans for the future. We want to continue as the fastest growing contract restaurant and hospitality service provider in Ireland and we would like you to be a part of that. We are currently r ...
Chef de Partie - Museum Cafe
Date Listed 07/06/2018
Advertised By Private
Job Type Full-Time
The ITSA FOOD GROUP is currently undergoing refurbishment in one of our museum based cafe's. In order to prepare for a re-launch, we are seeking a talented, detail-ordered chef to join the team.
- Relevant qualification and a minimum one years of chef de partie experience
- Strong knowledge of HACCP principles
- A proven track record in a similar environment
- Hardworking, trustworthy with a positive attitude
- A real food enthusiast
- Strong people management skills
- The ability to produce a high standard and high quality of food
- Under the direction of the head chef, ensure the consistent smooth running of food production within the kitchen
- Ensure that required standards are adhered to concerning food hygiene and HACCP
- Ensure all dishes are prepared according to specification and served at the correct quality, portion size, and temperature
- Ensure that the kitchen staff work harmoniously to ensure timely production of quality foods
- Monitor the quality and quantity of food prepared
- Supervise performance of junior kitchen staff
- Work towards exceeding customer’s expectation by encouraging and promoting a high level of service within the unit
- Promote good team spirit regularly
- Manage and monitor stock controls in line with cost and budgets