Chef de Partie, Dublin
- Date Listed13/06/2019
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypeFull-Time
Pastry Chef De Partie, Dublin
We are currently looking for talented & enthusiastic Chef de Parties for several properties throughout Dublin and surrounding areas (4* & 5* Hotels). This is a great opportunity for aspiring chefs to become part of a professional & successful kitchen.
The ideal candidate
- 2 years or more experience in a busy kitchen environment
- Genuine passion for food, respect for ingredients and focus on quality
- Be a team player & assist in the kitchen wherever needed
- Creative & motivated
- Work well under pressure & maintain high standards
- Follow direction
- Fluent English speaker
- Highly competent in the area of food safety and HACCP
- Salary and conditions shall be competitive and commensurate with experience
We thank you applying for this position currently being sourced by The Noel Group.
Please apply with a current up to date CV to also include the name, contact and number of two referees for registration purposes.
All candidates MUST have legal status to work in Ireland as no work permits are issued by the Irish government for this particular position
We are experts in our field and regarded as a specialist recruiter in Hotel Catering & Food Retail Recruitment
National Recruitment Federation Awards – Multi Award Winner
NRF Hospitality & Events Agency of the year 2016
View all our vacancies on www.noelgroup.ie