Chefs (All Grades) Madigan Pubs Dublin 1.
- Date Listed10/04/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeContract
We are looking for Chefs of all grades to join our pub group teams and prepare delicious meals for our customers.
Chef responsibilities include studying recipes, setting up menus and preparing high-quality dishes. You should be able to delegate tasks to kitchen staff to ensure meals are prepared in a timely manner. Also, should be HACAP trained.
- Kitchen set up
- Cook food in a timely manner
- Delegate tasks to kitchen staff
- Inform wait staff about daily specials
- Ensure consistent plate presentation
- Supervise kitchen staff/kp's and assist as needed
- Slightly modify recipes to meet customers’ needs and requests (e.g. reduce salt, remove dairy)
- Monitor food stock and place orders
- Check freshness of food and discard out-of-date items
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety regulations within the kitchen area
- Advanced English Level Essential
- For Non-Eu - Work Visa Essential. Must be able to work more that 20hrs per week.
- Proven work experience as a Chef or Cook
- Hands-on experience with various kitchen equipment
- Leadership skills
- Ability to remain calm and undertake various tasks
- Excellent time management abilities
- Up-to-date knowledge of cooking techniques and recipes
- Familiarity with HACCP regulations