Deputy General Manager - 4* Hotel
Date Listed 04/07/2017
Advertised By Private
Job Type Full-Time
An exciting opportunity has arisen in a popular 4* Hotel in Dublin for a Deputy General Manager.
Working closely with the Hotel General Manager, you will strive to achieve all targets set, within budget, and with the ultimate aim of maximising performances in each department.
The Job Description includes but is not limited to:
- Overseeing all Heads of Departments in the performance of their duties
- Assisting in the Operational Management of the Hotel
- Ensuring that all Hotel operations are carried out at the highest level, thereby maximising guest satisfaction
- Be fully conversant with all applicable legislation in respect of payment of services, registration of guests, data protection, food hygiene, consumer protection, health and safety, and ensure such legislation is complied with at all times
Skills & Experience Required:
- Possess a thorough knowledge of all operational aspects and functions of a busy Hotel
- Have previous Managerial/Supervisory experience in a variety of departments within a hotel environment, and
- have been exposed to and gained the required knowledge in all aspects of the running of these Departments
- Demonstrate strong skills in the management, training and performance management of all employees under your care
- Be aware of and actively contribute to all aspects of Hotel PR and Sales & Marketing programmes
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent spoken and written English
The salary for this role will range at €50k+ negotiable for the right candidate (DOE).
If you are interested in this role please submit your CV stating clearly all relevant experience and your availability