DUTY MANAGER - DUBLIN
- Date Listed20/06/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
The Ideal Candidate
* Candidate must have held a duty management position for a minimum of 2 years within a busy hotel/resort environment;
* Strong food and beverage, and conference and banqueting background essential;
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
* Knowledge of Fidelio system essential;
* Own transport advantageous;
* Be standard driven;
* Attention to detail;
* Reliability and enthusiasm.
Working with the team in delivery excellent guest care, ensuring that there are actively on the floor anticipating the business and managing accordingly, the successful candidate will be required to:
* Ensure a professional, friendly and courteous service to all guests;
* To ensure that guests are warmly welcomed and are dealt with in an efficient and professional manner;
* Ensuring that service is delivered in accordance with agreed standards throughout the resort;
* To ensure the all areas are properly prepared and set-up prior to and after service.
* To carry out cash handling procedures in accordance with Company policy;
* To liaise with and assist in departments as required.