Executive Head Chef - Bar & Restaurant Group
- Date Listed16/01/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeContract
We are currently sourcing candidates for the position of Executive Head Chef required for our Bar & Restaurant Group in Dublin to manage 3 local business. The ideal candidate must have minimum of 3 years previous experience in a similar role within a busy bars and restaurant.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Ability to work as a hands on proactive manager who will lead and motivate a team of Chefs to excel and exceed in the delivery of exceptional food whilst maintaining consistency.
· Responsible for creating an environment that promotes employee morale and encourages the team to have pride and commitment in their work.
· Compiling wage forecasts, rosters, monthly stock control, team training , cost control management, and managing HACCP
· Diploma in Chefing or equivalent third level qualification-
· Excellent Communication and Leadership Skills-
· Fluent English-
· Health and Safety Awareness-
· Excellent Organisational Skills-
· Roster Planning,Time Sheets and Budgeting knowledge-
· Passionate about cooking
Please reply with an up to date CV for immediate consideration.
Complete confidence assured.
Job Type: Full-time
· Head chef: 3 years (Required)
· Secondary education