EXPERIENCED FOOD SERVERS NEEDED - FINGLAS
- Date Listed03/09/2020
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypePart-Time
Brand new & exciting Restaurant/Diner opening in mid September in North Dublin
Will require several "EXPERIENCED" food servers.
The right candidates will have the following to proceed to interview stage
· One years experience or more of standard operating procedures in a busy cafe/restaurant/bistro or bar.
· H.A.C.C.P certified training level 1 or more
· Good experience/knowledge of Health and Safety practices in the workplace.
· Good working knowledge of Kitchen dynamics, table service, menus and food presentation
· Must have a great way with people and understand the complexities people in general and of busy food service
· Coffee training or experience
· A positive outlook, good sense of humour.
· An overall understanding of the challenges Covid-19 has brought to the food service industry.
This Brand new and exciting development will be the first of its kind in its area and is sure to be off to a flying start from opening date. It is a great opportunity for any hospitality staff who would like to make a fresh start or one who embraces a challenge. Wages are very competitive and great working conditions for staff will be paramount in order for the business to be a success.
Mostly weekend & evening shifts at the beginning. Please send your CV to email@example.com if you can meet 5 of the 8 requirements set out above.
Applications with no experience will not be viewed
Good luck and we look forward to meeting you!
The pub management team!