Experienced Hotel Receptionist required for 4* South Dublin Hotel - Dun Laoghaire, Co Dublin
Date Listed 16/10/2018
Advertised By Private
Job Type Full-Time
We currently have a vacancy for a Full Time Receptionist on our Front Desk at the Royal Marine Hotel.
This is a busy desk so experience in a similar role is essential.
Please email your Cv directly to the Front Office manager: DAlempakis@royalmarine.ie
A South Dublin Institution established in 1828: the Royal Marine Hotel is situated in an elevated site set in four acres of beautifully landscaped gardens overlooking Dublin Bay. The 4* star Hotel offers guests a host of services.
228 well appointed Bedrooms
12 Dedicated Meeting Rooms set in the original Victorian Building which have been meticulously restored
The Carlisle seating up to 500 delegates
Bay Lounge, ornate yet entrenched in history in a perfect setting ideal for afternoon tea
Hardys Bar incorporating a modern design serving a trendy menu
Dún Bistro featuring a mix of both modern and period design featuring a European menu
Pier Health Club with an 18 metre pool and a cardiovascular exercise facility with state of the art equipment.
Our luxurious sansanaSpa which has nine treatment rooms including a Razul Chamber, a Hydrotherapy Bath and Dry Flotation Room
The Team at the Royal Marine is exciting, extremely dynamic, and always working at developing a continuously growing business and a vibrant Hotel.
* Carry out front office administration including answering telephones, emails
* Answer queries from residents, prospective residents and conference guests
* To liaise with other departments e.g. to book dinner
* Ensuring all reservations are crossed checked with correspondence
* Being familiar with various internet hotel booking sites in operation
* Ensuring all guests needs are communicated to the Front Office Team and other hotel team members as necessary
* Must be fluent in English both written and oral
* Must have an excellent telephone manner
* Be committed to delivering exceptional service
* Must be able to work independently and as part of a team
* Must be professional, well presented and reliable
* Excellent interpersonal skills required
- Meals on duty
- Social Events
- Further career development
We value and thank you for your enquiry. We are committed to an honest appraisal, therefore if we have not contacted you within 5 days of your application we have determined that your experience and skills do not match the very specific criteria required.
All applicants must be eligible to work in Ireland full time.