Experienced Restaurant Manager
Date Listed 29/06/2018
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Full-Time
The Manager is responsible for the smooth running of the restaurant, providing leadership to their team, dealing with the day to day operations, people management, food quality, scheduling, budgeting, and all aspects associated with successfully managing a restaurant.
Applicants will have a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience at management level in the catering/hospitality sector, be able to work on a full-time basis and demonstrate the following:
- People Management skills
- Possess business savvy/experience of cost and sales management
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
You must be customer focused, innovative, motivating and energetic for this hands on role. You must have great organisation and team leader skills and be self-motivated, enthusiastic, and have positive attitude towards work.
This is a fast paced & busy position so you must be flexible to work a mixture of days, evenings and weekends.
- To ensure the store operates efficiently and effectively at all times.
- Day to day management of the restaurants section, ensuring highest of standards are maintained.
- Training-in of staff members ensuring staff are fully HACCP and safety trained and customer service focused.
- Completion of margins, correcting any issues and reviewing in a proactive manner.
- Bringing forth new ideas to increase sales in the department.
- Managing of staff rostering and people management in liaison with the HR Manager and General Manager.
- Providing a quality level of customer service ensuring that the customer is satisfied with the product.
- Ensuring a clean and tidy working environment.
- Ordering in of stock, ensuring stock and waste control.
- Set challenging goals that influence, motivate, inspire staff and team.