Date Listed 18/08/2017
Advertised By Private
Job Type Full-Time
Restaurant/Food Services Waiter/ess @ Toscana Restaurant Dame Street Dublin 2
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Waiter/ess for our restaurant. We are looking to hire a chatty and friendly candidate with a willingness to help exceed guests expectations. Hardworking & experienced.
The ideal candidate must be eligable to work full time in Ireland with a stamp 4 visa.
Working at Toscana
You’ll find that we are a small, dedicated Family business with lots of fun here. While there are high performance expectations, you’ll work in an encouraging and nurturing environment, with a strong emphasis on collaboration.
Development and training opportunities are also readily available.
Job Purpose: To assist the Business in the development of the food outlets during lunch or dinner service. To work in a fast paced environment and serve on a busy floor. To be available weekends.
Salary: Competitive – Hourly rate varies per level of experience. Tips are also a plus.
Summary of Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- To constantly strive to deliver high customer service skills within our industry
- To work well in a team
- Liaise with the Bookings Co-ordinator ensuring that all reservations and customer requests are taken accurately and to the highest levels
- Maintain the highest level of communication in line with Toscana brand
- Work closely with the culinary team and ensure that communication is maintained courteously to ensure the best levels of service for our guests
- Engage with restaurant guests' during service and seek constructive feedback to share with our management team
- Min 2 years’ experience as a server or similar role
- Proven references of most recent employment in Ireland and track record of excellent attention to detail
- Creative approach to developing within the team
- Ability to work honestly and on own initiative
- Ability to prioritise activities on multiple tasks with minimal delays
- Taking orders, serving wines, seating guests and collaborating with members of the team as may be necessary from time to time to meet business demands.
The ideal candidate will have worked in a similar role before in a busy city centre restaurant like Toscana. They must also have a passion for the industry. Our team are a friendly approachable group of people working closely together to ensure the best service and standards. We are looking for the right person to join this team. We love to see friendly personalities with a great sense of fun yet professional approach with our guests.
Please attach your CV if you wish to apply .
Job Type: Full-time
- Waiter: 2 year
- Italian an advantage