Experienced Waiting Staff
- Date Listed14/10/2021
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
We are looking for an enthusiastic Waiter/ Waitress to join our team based in Dublin.
The right candidate uplifts the dining experience for customers. We are looking for someone who will have the patience, personality and perseverance to thrive in this role.
We are a network of four, well-established Dublin Restaurants and we focus on high-quality food and exceptional service. The successful candidate will join a team of people who are working with the highest of standards and take great pride in what they do.
Why work with us?
· Become part of a family of enthusiastic people who are passionate about food and service
· Opportunity of career advancement within the Network
· 50% off food when dining in our Restaurants
· Continuous training and development
· Greet and escort customers to their tables
· Present menu and provide detailed information when asked (e.g. about portions, ingredients or potential food allergies)
· Prepare tables by setting up linens, silverware and glasses
· Offer menu recommendations upon request
· Take accurate food and drinks orders, using a POS ordering software
· Communicate order details to the Kitchen Staff
· Serve food and drink orders
· Check dishes and kitchenware for cleanliness and presentation and report any problems
· Arrange table settings and maintain a tidy dining area
· Deliver checks and collect bill payments
· Carry dirty plates, glasses and silverware to kitchen for cleaning
· Meet with restaurant staff to review daily specials, changes on the menu and service specifications for reservations (e.g. parties)
· Provide an excellent customer service to guests
Ideal Candidate Profile
· Minimum 1 Year Experience as a waiter/waitress
· A can do-attitude and a fast learner
· Willing to work shifts
· Willingness to accept critique and improve
· Wine and Cocktails Knowledge is a plus
Apply with your CV and brief cover letter
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent