F&B Service Staff
- Date Listed14/08/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
This is a superb opportunity for high caliber Food & Beverage Assistants to join the team of a leading 4*hotel In North Dublin. The Ideal candidate must have the ability to deliver a high level of guest service in a confident and professional manner.
Reporting to Food & Beverage Management and Supervisors
Purpose: A Food & Beverage Assistant will provide a friendly and efficient service to the hotel guests in our Bar, Restaurant and Function rooms.
- To greet regular customers and hotel guests courteously.
- To find appropriate tables and sit guests for dining.
- To take food and drink orders in a hospitable manner.
- Monitor the bar / restaurant floor to ensure efficient and personalised service is delivered to customers.
- Ensure a good working knowledge of the food and drinks on our menus and be willing and able to make recommendations.
- To be vigilant throughout the Hotel to promote security;
- To provide support where necessary in other areas of the hotel;
- To comply with the hotel's cash handling procedure;
- The above list is not exhaustive and may be added to in the future.
- Minimum of 2 and a half years continuous working experience(full time) in a fast paced food and beverage environment.
- Outstanding customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Must be flexible between bar and restaurant services.
- Must be flexible in terms of days and hours.
- Be a great team player.
- Fluent in English.